It’s time to set your goals to be your best self! Have you ever asked yourself why it appears to be simpler for others to make changes? Why is it that some people are able to thrive while others struggle to achieve success? We know that we all have what it takes to improve our health, yet sometimes our trust fades away, we drop off track and even obstruct ourselves. In fact, more often than not, most of us fall short of reaching our healthy goals before January has ended.
Luckily, we can activate our ECS, or endocannabinoid system to help us reframe, and regain our motivation to approach life with more love and compassion. Anandamide, our naturally occurring bliss molecule, activates CB1 in the brain, releasing fear patterns of the amygdala, and aversive memories in the hippocampus. It’s not a fail-safe system though, as chronic stress erodes our levels of endocannabinoids and after the holidays we might feel a bit drained. We can make more Anandamide through exercise, connection, great nutrition, and meditation.
Phytocannabinoids from the cannabis plant mimic our own endocannabinoids like Anandamide. Supplementing with CBD & the minor cannabinoids can help to enrich and fortify your body’s Endocannabinoid System, leading you closer towards a greater sense of peace, strength, and balance. THC in low doses stimulates certain areas of the brain responsible for regulating anxiety levels as well as fear processing, motivation control & cognition. Moreover, cannabinoids activate CB1 receptors located within the amygdala – helping regulate your stress response so that it doesn’t become too overwhelming. CBD helps by activating 5-HT which increases serotonin production; enabling better mood management along with improved sleep patterns!
The Endocannabinoid System plays a role in our overall health, and taking CBD or other plant medicines may help us reap the benefits of improved body-mind-spirit balance. But there are more ways you can naturally increase your happiness neurotransmitters!
Happiness Hacks: Here are 4 simple tips to optimize your well being every day!
- Dopamine = Reward and motivation. Imagine one way you can improve your health and take one small step towards that goal daily. Celebrate each small win with a small reward.
- Serotonin = Mood and peace of mind. Take a daily nature walk, exercise, and meditate. Feel accomplishment just from making the effort and know you’re building a better you.
- Oxytocin = Love and belonging. Play with a dog or a baby, be generous with compliments, and give and accept more hugs. Self-love is the beginning of every healing journey so love yourself by being good to you!
- Endorphins = Pain killers. Belly laugh out loud with a good comedy, get some moderate exercise, and eat a small square of dark rich chocolate.
Combining happiness hacks with cannabinoids is key to better achieving your goals. Keep a loving attitude, practice self-compassion, and become aware of your thoughts. This can help you avoid living on automatic within the default mode network.
When you are unable to access cannabis compounds – engaging in healthy activities will aid restoring balance in life. Remember that it’s often the little things that make all the difference; keeping faith, love and optimism at heart opens up greater possibilities for growth!
Reclaim your health! At Holistic Caring & The Green Nurse, we believe modulating the endocannabinoid system is key to taking control of our wellbeing. Blend traditional methods in finding contentment and joy with a healthy dose of cannabinoids. For extra guidance, book an appointment with one of our knowledgeable nurses to accelerate your journey towards good health.
Have a Fabulous 2024 in your best health ever!
The Bloom Hemp Team
Bloom Hemp Codes
- Free40 for 40% OFF THC Free Bloom Hemp Broad Spectrum Tincture 1800mg
- GREENNURSE for 10% OFF and Free Shipping
- Buy 5 products and automatically save 20%
- Stay tuned to your emails for flash sales
Subscribe to The Green Nurse Podcast for our monthly Clinical Conversations on YouTube – The Green Nurse – YouTube