How to Make CBD Infused Chocolate
Looking to score that special someone the perfect valentines day treat? Maybe you’re single and just looking for something sweet to get you through the day. Either way, no matter how hard you look up and down the aisles of your local grocery store you’re going to be disappointed. Among all of the overpriced seasonally wrapped mid-tier chocolates crowding the shelves, not a single one does more than give you a sugar rush – you’re going to have to get creative. CBD infused chocolate is the answer – almost always. So why not take chocolate to the next level and infuse your favorite Valentine’s sweets with CBD?
What You’ll Need
- Chocolate of Choice (Standard – Baking Chocolate Chips of choice)
- CBD Isolate (1 Gram)
- MCT Oil (1.5 teaspoons)
- Candy Molds (If desired – easily acquired on Amazon)
If you’re not using molds, you’ll want a cookie tray ready to spread the chocolate on to make bars
- Infuse MCT oil with CBD Isolate using the double boiling method (If you don’t know the double boiling method check out our complete guide here)
- Melt chocolate – melt your chocolate as shown in the video below
- Mix CBD Infused MCT oil into chocolate – stir well
- After 15-20 minutes the chocolate should be well-mixed and ready to pour
- Pour chocolate in molds or onto cookie sheet – shape as desired
- Let cool + Harden – Then Enjoy
Pro-Tip: Write messages and names in the chocolate before it dries
How to Use CBD Isolate
Interested in making more than just valentines day treats? Pure CBD Isolate powder is the most versatile CBD product on the market and perfect for making your own CBD infused products. Why break the bank on CBD products you can make yourself at home? Take complete control of your CBD regimen with pure CBD Isolate powder. CBD Isolate powder is easy to use and is more reliable than most CBD products because you know what you are getting – 99% pure CBD. At Bloom, all of our pure CBD isolate powder is third-party lab tested to ensure quality and purity. With this peace of mind, you can confidently use our pure CBD isolate powder to make your own CBD products – and cook with it too! CBD infused chocolate is best made with CBD isolate infused with small amounts of MCT oil because you can use less base oil and get more CBD.
Want to Know More About CBD Isolate?
We’ve included 3 of the best CBD isolate resources you can find online.