CBD Infused Guacamole
Guacamole is the cornerstone of any good event and a must-have at least once a week. Unfortunately, most people don’t know how to make decent Guac. They settle for the simple: avocados, onions, and tomatoes with a dash of salt and pepper. Take your kitchen skills to a new level by trying this amazing CBD guacamole recipe.
Why stop there? This is the sauce everyone wants – do it right. Part of what makes this recipe so good is that it calls for better ingredients. Better ingredients mean the fruits and veggies we’ll be using are organically sourced. We’ll also be infusing this Guacamole with CBD to give it an extra healthy kick.
As we get into the summer if you’re growing your own vegetables we’d love for you to share pictures of this recipe made with the fruits of your labor. It doesn’t get better than homegrown and homemade put together. We hope you enjoy this CBD infused guacamole.
Infusions: How to Make CBD Guacamole
Start with CBD
- 1 gram Pure CBD Isolate
- 1 tsp Unrefined Coconut MCT Oil
- OR use CBD oil of choice
How to Infuse CBD Isolate
If you’re using CBD isolate to make this infused guacamole, you’ll need to begin by blending your isolate with a carrier oil. For guacamole, we recommend using coconut MCT oil because it has a minimal taste and blends seamlessly with CBD isolate and guacamole. To infuse CBD isolate with coconut MCT oil we’ll need to begin by utilizing the double boiling method.
The double boiling method is a heat control technique commonly used in cooking which allows us to blend the CBD isolate with our carrier oil without losing any potency. Once you add your CBD isolate to the MCT oil, continue to stir it until the CBD is no longer visible. Once blended, your CBD infused coconut oil is ready to mix with any number of recipes, but today we’ll be using it to make CBD infused guacamole.
How to Infuse Your Guacamole with CBD
1. If using CBD Isolate: Infuse CBD Isolate with coconut MCT oil. See the directions above or click here to learn how to infuse CBD isolate with any carrier oil.
2. If using CBD Oil: Drop the desired amount of CBD oil in with the rest of the ingredients and stir well!
Note: Do Not add CBD until instructed below
How to Make the Best CBD Guacamole
CBD Guacamole Recipe
- 6-12 Avocados
- 1 diced Onion (Red or Yellow)
- 1 diced Tomato
- 5 diced Jalapenos
- 5 diced Serranos
- 3-6 cloves Garlic (Diced)
- Bunch Cilantro – use to preference – cilantro will help balance out the spice
- 2 Limes
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
- Don’t forget to taste check along the way!
- Prepare by dicing and chopping ingredients as needed
- Seed avocados and begin lightly mashing
- Toss in the diced onion and tomato – mix well
- Include garlic and peppers – continue mixing
- Add Cilantro, Lime juice, and CBD – mix well
- Finally, add salt and pepper to preference
- Enjoy this delicious CBD infused spicy guacamole!
How do you Infuse CBD with your Smoothies?
There are two ways to infuse your post-workout recovery smoothies with CBD.
- CBD Isolate. Many people wonder how to use CBD isolate. Infusing food and drinks is one fun way to use CBD isolate. Pure CBD isolate is 99% pure CBD and is perfect for making your own CBD products. To make a CBD infused fruit smoothie with CBD isolate you’ll have to infuse it with a carrier oil. We recommend using unrefined coconut MCT oil for CBD infused smoothies.
Not sure how to infuse CBD isolate with MCT oil? Check out our complete guide to infusing CBD here.
- CBD oil. Using CBD oil is super easy! Most CBD oil tinctures on the market utilize coconut MCT oil as a base and are ready to mix with just about any food or drink. Simply drop the desired amount of CBD oil in with your smoothie ingredients and blend well.
This whole process should take 10-20 minutes. If you enjoy this CBD infused guacamole please share your experience with us on social media @bloom_hemp
Make Your Own CBD Infused Products
Everyone loves CBD – but nobody likes the price. Who could blame you? $80.00 for CBD gummies that don’t taste as good as a bag of sugary sour patch kids. You’d probably choose to keep your money if you knew you could make CBD gummies at home for nearly half the cost.
As amazing as some of these CBD products are – the prices are far too high. CBD edibles are expensive to buy but generally inexpensive to make. That’s why at Bloom, we’d rather teach you how to use CBD isolate and give you a few recipes to work with. We want to bridge that gap and make CBD accessible to everyone.
Once you learn how to infuse CBD isolate with MCT oil, the rest is easy. Most companies use CBD isolate to formulate their products so they don’t like selling you the secret to the sauce. At Bloom, our mission is to empower our community to live healthier, happier lives through all things hemp. To make this goal a reality we believe it is critical that we are transparent and provide you everything you need to make your own CBD products. We won’t sell you mass-made formulations when we can give you access to the ingredients and let you personalize your CBD infused recipes, oils, and topicals.
- You’ll need to learn how to use CBD isolate which you can do here: In our beginner’s guide.
- You’ll also need CBD Isolate. You can click here to buy CBD isolate online from the official shop of Bloom Hemp.
Knowing how to use CBD isolate is all you need to know to cook with CBD and so much more. You can check out the best CBD DIY projects of 2019 here.
Start cooking with CBD today by making this CBD infused guacamole. Guac is easy, fun, and tasty, so why wouldn’t you start with Guac. If this CBD infused Guacamole is your first experience cooking with CBD be sure to share it with us on social media @bloomhemp.
Using CBD in Food – and More!
Early evidence suggests that CBD is best taken daily like you would other daily supplements. The idea is that the body will adapt to respond better to the supplement the more it is taken. Yet, as anyone can attest to, taking supplements every day isn’t fun. So why not add the supplement to your diet? Many health-nuts use smoothies to incorporate various proteins and supplements into their diets – the same can be done with CBD. Only, unlike protein powder, CBD easily blends with just about any of your favorite recipes. From guacamole to smoothies and sauces, CBD takes any dish to the next level.
One of the most common questions we get is people asking us how to use CBD. While there are a variety of ways to use CBD, we believe cooking with CBD is simply the best. Cooking with CBD makes for a good time and you’ll probably learn a thing or two while getting healthier along the way. Cooking with CBD allows you to take full control of the ingredients cutting out some of the less than ideal ingredients used in commercial goods.
For example, turmeric is famous for its anti-inflammation properties. When making anything from scratch you can add a dash of turmeric in with your CBD oil to create an anti-inflammatory cocktail that’ll turn whatever you’re creating into a healthy choice. The control is all yours. Nature provides us with all of the essential tools for healthy living. From hemp to ginger root, every plant has a purpose.
Check out these awesome resources on how to use CBD and how to cook with CBD:
Get in Touch With Us!
We love hearing from our community! Try this recipe out and share the results with us on social media @bloom_hemp. Spread the word – we’d love for you to share this CBD infused guacamole with your friends. Make sure to follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to see the latest recipes and releases from us!